Lindsay Lohan news, gossips, rumors, photos, songs, albums..

Ana Sayfa | Yaz?lar? takip   et | Yorumlar?   et

Archive

Deleted Blogs

Feb 13, 2008

Lately a lot of blogger blogs have been deleted. Some blogs have been restored some are still nowhere to be found. It's a pity to know that all the hard work, all the promotions you make for your blogs will be put to waste in a flash. What happens to the months, years that you spent for your blogs. The hours, the days, all the template tweaks etc, then you're blogs vanished. This is just another justification for getting your own dot com domain. I will get one for myself soon enough.

I hope you don't mind at all of this diversion. Instead of talking of Lindsay Lohan I talk about deleted blogs. I've had some blogs deleted too but some were restored. I still have a few other blogs missing but I hope they resurface in my dashboard soon enough. I feel sad, but things are beyond my control. I just keep my hopes and pray that I get my other deleted blogs back.




Labels:

0 comments:

Blogger Theme By:GosuBlogger and Araba Modelleri .UFC 92 live streaming